My Digi Art

Thursday, July 6, 2017

"Smiling Monster" Coffee Cup Card





This card if for the Progressive Challenge at Limited Run's Progressive Challenge.  This month we got to use this funny little guy called "Smiling Monster".

I made the coffee cup so I could place a Starbucks gift card inside.   Love making this kind of shaped card.

You should join in all the fun.
 
I used in this project:
                                                                         
Limited Run's - "Smiling Monster"
Marvy Le Plume II - Markers
DCWV - Design Paper
Ribbon
                    
I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Limited Run's
https://www.facebook.com/groups/230242700670077/?ref=bookmarks

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment